We AcceptWe only accept gear purchased less than 3 years ago.
- Baby Monitors
- Back & Front Carriers
- Bath Towels
- Bed Rails - New (never used)
- Bottles and feeding supplies - Unopened (never used)
- Bottle Warmers
- Bouncy Seats
- Breast Pumps - Manual or Electric & New (never used)
- Car Seats - New (never used)
- Clothing (ages 0-14)
- Cribs - New (never used)
- Crib Bedding (NOT bumpers)
- Diapers (unopened)
- Diaper Bags
- Diaper Pails
- Infant Tubs
- Maternity Clothes - New (never used)
- Outerwear (ages 0-14)
- Pack n' Play's
- Safety Gates
- Stuffed Animals- New (with tag)
- Toddler Beds
- Unopened (never used) bottles and feeding supplies
Baby Buggy is fortunate to receive generous financial and product donations from local and national corporations and foundations. Your company can help Baby Buggy through: Gift-In-Kind donations, sponsorship & financial contributions.
Baby Buggy accepts in-kind donations of clothing, equipment and products for infants and children aged 0-14. Please refer to our accepted gear list (right) for complete details.
Gift-In-Kind donations are vital to our daily operations. In 2011, over 50% of our total revenue was from corporate in-kind donations. In kind donations have many other benefits:
- Every Gift- In-Kind donation is 100% tax deductible. Please make sure to check with your accountant or finance department for guidelines on how to recognize these donations.
- The Federal Government has favorable tax deduction allowances for companies that donate to non-profit organizations that assist needy children.
- As a thank you for your generosity, Baby Buggy recognizes corporate donors of $10,000+ by posting the brand’s logo on our corporate sponsorship page.
- To donate or learn more about corporate in-kind donations, please contact Justin Murray at 212-736-1773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Baby Buggy welcomes corporate sponsors for its variety of annual and unique events throughout the year. Companies may sponsor an existing event or work with Baby Buggy to create a new event. Companies may also work with Baby Buggy to develop long & short-term charitable partnerships.
An Annual Event
Held each June, The Baby Buggy Bedtime Bash is a ticketed fundraiser attended by 900 parents & children, including tastemakers and celebrities such as Jerry & Jessica Seinfeld, Christy Turlington, Jeff Gordon, Paulina Porizkova, Melania Trump and Hugh Jackman. The Bash receives pre and post-event coverage in outlets such as Access Hollywood, New York Daily News, People, WWD and numerous influential mom blogs.
A Unique Event
Baby Buggy partnered with Target to throw actress Ali Larter’s Baby Shower in October, 2010. Designed by event planner David Stark according to Ali’s specifications, the shower was covered by People, Access Hollywood and numerous mom blogs. Ali registered on behalf of Baby Buggy for gifts at Target.com and asked that Target make a donation or product to Baby Buggy in lieu of party favors.
Sponsorships can have outstanding marketing benefits for a corporation, as sponsors are recognized in our:
- Social Media Platforms & Website
- Event Program & Invitations
- Press materials
- Founder and/or Executive Director’s remarks
- To learn more about the various ways to partner with Baby Buggy, please contact Lisa Kussell at email@example.com or 212-736-1775.
$.84 of every dollar donated to Baby Buggy helps provide families in need with essential items and support. Your 100% tax-deductible contribution can provide unrestricted aid or may be designated to fund one of our specific initiatives such as Project Safe Sleep or the Little Sisters of the Assumption Family Resource Center. You will receive a confirmation letter regarding your donation within approximately one month.
- $50 will provide a highchair
- $100 will provide a portable crib / play area
- $150 will provide a stroller
- To donate or learn more about financial contributions, please contact Stella Domenech at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-736-1790